Saturday we got a visit from the Popejoy Family it had been a while since we had some visitors for the weekend so Ashlyn was super excited! Tess wanted to get some stuff for baby brudder-kind of made me sad getting out the lil baby stuff since there will be no more babies for us:(
Kids having a snack before heading out for some YUMMY mexican food!!
Brody enjoyed the gummy worms
The men sat around playing on their I-pads all afternoon
We went to Hobby Lobby earlier in the day so I could pick out some fabric for Tess to make me a purse and I told the kids to pick out an art project-I think Tess thought I was crazy letting them pick out paint AND glitter glue!!
I think Tess & I might have enjoyed painting more than the kids:)
Ashlyn and Asher wanted to have a sleep-over on the pull-out couch but I think he got a little scared and slept with mommy & daddy instead.



No comments:
Post a Comment