September 2, 2011

Daddy's 37th Birthday

Last Sunday we celebrated Ryan's birthday at my parents house, my good friend Courtney, her fiance Kurt & Elijah were home visiting from N. Carolina so it was a perfect reason for all of us to get together!!  We hadn't seen them since they moved in January so I couldn't wait to see them and have all the kids together again!!
I LOVE this picture of Brody with his paw paw Bob!!


                                                             Brody enjoying a lil snack
 Kane wanted to take the kids for a ride in the wagon but needed a little help! 
Elijah, Brody, Sydney, Ashlyn & Kane
Then it was time for a race-on your marks gets set...
                                                                       GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
 Too cute that they raced in age order-Ashlyn is the oldest, Sydney & Kane are just a few weeks apart and Elijah is the youngest-wouldn't know it because he is such a big boy!

 Time for a sucker-they each wanted to try one anothers-to cute.
I had to go back to Ashlyn's 1st birthday to find this picture.  I'm holding Ashlyn, then Sydney & Kane then Elijah is on the right in front-hard to remember them being this small.   

No comments: