March 18, 2011

A Night Away






For Christmas I got Ryan Bulls tickets-had no idea it would be the weekend they would be celebrating St. Patty's Day and it was also the 20th Anniversary of the Bulls 1st NBA Title!! Matt & Rachel decided to join us for a little weekend away. Kane and Brody stayed with Emaw and Paw Paw Aupperle and Ashlyn stayed with my good friends Megan and Josh. This was the 1st time we left Brody and I had to think back to when the last time we left for an overnight stay-it was clear back in July!! So we were definately ready for a night away. Love my kids to pieces but its good for mommy and daddy to have a night off too. My mom said Brody was good as gold and she reaffirmed what I already knew that we have seriously been blessed with the best baby:) Ashlyn LOVED her overnight stay with Megan and Josh and is still talking about her painted toes and fingers and about her room at Megans house. She is so funny!!

No comments: