October 16, 2010

No baby yet!

So we are still patiently awaiting the arrival of our little guy. Went to the Dr. Thursday and I'm at a GOOD 2 she said and he is definitely dropped -I have been having some pretty good contractions all week but not enough to send me to the hospital. Dr. J doesn't think I will make it til my due date but if the little booger decides to hold out on us I will be induced Sunday the 24th at midnight. I think Ashlyn is finally starting to understand that her baby brother is going to be joining our family very soon. We keep asking her if she is ready for her little brother to be in his room and for a long time she said NO but the past couple of weeks she is saying YES!! She keeps asking if she can give him a bottle and of course a B (binky). I can't wait to see how she is with him-she is such a little sweet pea and I'm sure she will love him to pieces. Here are a few pictures of Ashlyn practicing with her baby and Zelma:) She is so funny and has quite the imagination these days.

No comments: