February 16, 2010

Weekend Getaway!

Last weekend we headed up to Grand Bear Lodge at Starved Rock for a little getaway with the Webers and Popejoys! We had so much fun-lots and lots of good laughs:)One of the many dress up pictures I have-check out the pigtails, she is getting so much better about leaving things in her hair. She says PRETTY now! She loves Auntie Lori's wooly shoes.
Helping feed Asher Breakfast
Showing off!!!
Ashlyn LOVED the water park-
Ashlyn & Daddy going down the slide
Mommy joining in on the fun!
NAP TIME!!
1st time on the Tilt-a-whirl
2nd or 3rd time on Tilt-a-Whirl-she loved it!! After the 3rd time I thought I might get sick:)
Merri-go-Round-wasn't as exciting after going on the Tilt-a-Whirl
The kids favorite part of the trip was the big tub! I think they both could have played all night if we would have let them.
One final dress up! She kept telling us BYE! BYE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great weekend, and Aunt Lori and Ashlyn had great bonding time.