June 22, 2009

Happy Fathers Day

Its a family tradition to play in the parent child golf tourney every year. . .we think this was our 21st year playing! WOW that makes me feel really old. Ryan and Matt played with Dad and I played with Mom. It was bitter sweet this year not having Grandpa Denny here, he started the tradition with Matt and I and now we just hope that we can continue it with our kids.

Ryan was out of town most of the week on Business so Friday evening he had to get his snuggle time in with Ashlyn. I came downstairs to check on them and they were both sound asleep on the couch. So Sweet! She is such a Daddy's girl and this time while he was gone she would crawl around the house yelling DA DA DA DA! Maybe if I would go away for a day she would start saying MAMA!! :)

1 comment:

Sara T said...

Love the sleeping pictures they are so priceless. And yes she would miss her mommy terribly if you left for a week.