

Ashlyn feeding Uncle No some crackers

Kane loves to sleep with his mouth wide open, what a sweetie pie! I couldn't believe how much had grown since the last time I saw him, which was just a couple weeks ago.

Ashlyn thought it was pretty fun to stick her fingers in Kane's mouth! She is so curious around him now, won't be long before they are chasing each other around the house.

I had such a wonderful mother's day weekend. Saturday Rachel and I went to Essentials and had facials, while Gram and Gramps watched the kiddo's then everyone came to my parents house for an awesome dinner! Then Sunday the 3 of us went to Peoria so I could get the rest of my flowers. I'm slowly getting everything planted, much harder now with a little one running around, she will only sit in the stroller for so long. Ashlyn got mommy a painting, after I get it hung I will post a picture of it. Daddy said she actually picked it out at Hobby Lobby, wish I would have had a picture of the 2 of them shopping!!
No comments:
Post a Comment