February 18, 2009

Happy Belated Valentines Day!

So I'm just a little behind on my blogging! I hope everyone had a GREAT VALENTINE'S DAY. Our day was wonderful. Ashlyn got some really great gifts, Daddy got her very 1st piece of jewelry. Got to start them early right:) He bought both of us rings, Ashlyn got a baby ring with her initials engraved in the heart and I got an emerald and diamond. Isn't he the sweetest! Ashlyn and I got Daddy an ITouch-which I had no idea how cool they are, now I want one!
Saturday night my Aunt Lori, Uncle Randy, Cousin Tess her hubby Dustin and RJ all came to our house for Lobster and Steak Dinner. We had a great time and the dinner was OUTSTANDING.

1 comment:

Sara T said...

How sweet of your husband. Jewerly for both of his loves... I want to see a picture of the rings. They sound beautiful.