October 29, 2008

3 Months!! Wow has she changed!


Ashlyn is 3 months already. She is 13 pds and 24 inches. As you can see in the other pictures she is becoming a BIG GIRL in so many ways. I had to take a picture in her "Mom Rocks" shirt, all her clothes say something about being "Daddy's Girl." Which is true she thinks Daddy is pretty funny and really has him wrapped around her little finger.


The sitter had sent me a picture the other day of Ashlyn holding her bottle but I had to see it for myself. I usually don't give her a bottle at home since I'm still breastfeeding but I wanted to see her in action. Sure enough, she holds it with both hands and just stares at me, like she is trying to tell me, "See Mommy I can do it all by myself."

This picture cracks me up! After her bath last night I put her in her turtle robe and slippers. It was hard to capture a picture with her looking at the camera, she just kept staring at those cool slippers. She holds her head so good and it won't be long before she is sitting up and rolling over on her own. Anyone know how to slow them down, they grow up way to fast?

So last night I'm sitting at the computer and usually Ashlyn will just stare at the screen. She decided last night it was time to try out the keyboard. Drool was just coming out her mouth, dripping onto the keyboard, it was hysterical!

2 comments:

Sara T said...

When you figure out how to stop them from growing up too quickly let me know because I would like the same thing. The second one seems to grow much quicker than the first. She is adorable as ever. Griffin didn't hold his own bottle until he was 11 months but it was mostly my fault, I thought if he could hold it on his own then that meant that he was needing me less. But it does happen. Enjoy her all you can. She is too cute.

Tess Weber-Popejoy said...

That picture of her in the slippers is soooo cute! I can't believe how big she's getting... and I still think she looks a little like Taylor at that age. Cant wait to see her again!!!